Thursday, April 25, 2013

yesterday by Abhishek Raol


Yesterday by Abhishek Raol
I look outside something’s not right
A lack of white
Everything is so bright
Looking up to the sky

All I see is blue and more blue
I keep looking thinking
There has to be that one speck of white
It’s never only blue

Not here anyway
The trees around are so vibrant
you can feel the leaves
absorbing the light
feel the chemistry around you

light to energy
It can’t be just plants that do this
My senses feel sharper
My hair stands up
My skin takes in the warmth

So I start to run
Not because I want to run
But because I want to see more
And take in more
Of everything

So I run with a destination
And as I run
I don’t lose energy
I absorb it running faster and faster
And I won’t stop till sundown

No comments:

Post a Comment