Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Outside By: Mylinh Nguyen


Outside
By: Mylinh Nguyen

Outside on a nice sunny day I sit
on the fresh green grass. Birds chirping, bees buzzing
here and there and near my Bambi looking ears.
I see a fella in yellow and a
longboard.  Hair in his eyes, losing control
he crashes into the lovely sundress
girl. I can’t help to chuckle when I saw
her face.  Bright as a tomato, cursing
like the wind. What bad luck the poor girl has.

I hear barking noise so I turned my head.
In front of Valley Library, I see
white and fluffy with three black looking dots  
Such an innocent tiny creature, 
with the power of a pit-bull. Don’t let
the looks fool you. She is a feisty one.

The warmth of the sun trickling on my
skin, as I begin to move left .
Children laughing and screaming pulling each
others hair. “Tag you’re it!” I hear her scream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment