Saturday, June 1, 2013

Haze by Amy Cotter

My life is nebulous
            I hate it,
            yet enjoy it so.

            This existence
            of being
            mixed with hopes and dreams
            some are accomplished
            others get lost in the clusters.

It is because planning should not happen in my power.
Instead, I need to learn to let life bring up the opportunities
rather than picking them myself.

_______________________________________________________

BY STEVIE SMITH
My life is vile
         I hate it so
         I’ll wait awhile   
         And then I’ll go.

         Why wait at all?
         Hope springs alive,
         Good may befall   
         I yet may thrive.

It is because I can’t make up my mind   

If God is good, impotent or unkind.

No comments:

Post a Comment