Thursday, June 6, 2013

My waterfall by abhishek raol

My Waterfall
By Abhishek Raol

Leaving my work, my friends, my problems
Stepping into the shower
For my moment of hot steamy bliss
Turning the nob to the perfect temperature

Eagerly waiting to see the steam
Rise above the shower head
Until finally I submerge into the water
Like walking behind a waterfall

In some tropical rainforest
Where it never gets cold
Where the water seems to heal and
Rejuvenate like the fountain of youth

The stream of water seems holds me
And pulls me apart muscle by muscle
Letting my body float like in the beam
Of an alien ship that I control

My thoughts and worries float away
With the steam and it fogs the mirror
So that I can get away from myself
Not even I can watch me

Freedom in a bathroom
I can sing and dance and nobody will know
I never want to leave the euphoric liquid
I want to live under t

No comments:

Post a Comment