Thursday, May 16, 2013

The 21st by Kody Cayson


One, or two or six more.
Have a beer or three,
We’ll have fun you’ll see.
Was going for just one drink,
Now it’s getting a little hard to think.
The girl at the party is looking way,
Well at least my friends say.
I walk tall over and see,
That she is actually a he.
I turn on a dime and look around,
Friends laughing are the only sound.
Back at the table, order another round.
Stories about past fun,
One of my friends is obviously done.
Too much to drink in one nights time,
We tell the bouncer “oh he’s fine”.
There is dancing around the bar,
Like a sloppy male coyote ugly,
We’re on the counter we shouldn’t be.
Body shot?
Why not!
One time in your life you turn 21,
This is what you do unless you’re a nun.
The music is loud but we don’t care,
Its time for a little truth or dare.
The first turn starts and I say, “dare”,
A friend say strip, in a moment I’m bare.
Like Will Farrell in old school
I run around and act like a fool.
That’s how we got kicked out,
But we had fun without a doubt.
Bouncer says, “It’s about time to go”,
I say “okay, but you need to pay me for the show”.

No comments:

Post a Comment