Tuesday, May 21, 2013

... with a Glance of Your Eyes Imitation- Jeannette Beebout


Jeannette Beebout
“…with a glance of your eyes.” Imitation
With a glance of your eyes, hazel, grey, green,
blue, surrounded by long, glamorous lashes.
Fair woman, you could send all
of Poseidon’s waves, crashing
the strengths to knock over a towering
lighthouse, like the ones painted by Thomas
Kincaid. Woman, you are the fairest and
humblest in all the land. For the praises you
have no ear. But from the fair woman, can I
take her hand? She stole my soul! Without
her, I will die. A lamp with no oil, a child with no
breast, and a world with no sun. With a glance of your eyes,
woman, I worship you. The cleanest feet and the dirtiest
of hands, the strongest worker, all
without payment. A true savior! I am in awe.
I am motivated to become
one with you. You are intoxicating
woman. Your voice is that of baby cherubs who
play the harp only for Jesus’ finest angels.
The most glorious of sounds, I tell you.
I am starving for your love, and
touch woman. I need your nourishment.
We can be one, fair skinned goddess, and
for you I would fight to the death, at
your request. I’m addicted to the
pheromones illuminating off of your
lush skin. You hold your head high,
your morals higher, and your heart
always open. I only have one plea, woman,
please tell me, my dearest future wife,
what is thy name?

No comments:

Post a Comment