Monday, May 20, 2013

Poem of the Day: The Reason Why I’m Late. By Erika Beaver


Poem of the Day: The Reason Why I’m Late. By Erika Beaver

My life is great
            So much to get done
            I feel like I’m always late
            I am always on the run
           
            Why be early?
            When you can be on time
            Besides, I like my hair curly
            Beauty isn’t a crime

It is because I can’t make up my mind
But I’ll never complain, you’ll come to find.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           
            

Poem of the Day: The Reason

Posted: Fri, 17 May 2013 00:00:00 -0600
My life is vile
         I hate it so
         I’ll wait awhile   
         And then I’ll go.

         Why wait at all?
         Hope springs alive,
         Good may befall   
         I yet may thrive.

It is because I can’t make up my mind   
If God is good, impotent or unkind.

No comments:

Post a Comment