Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Parker by Alyssa Abell

Little boy four, five, now almost six
with painted on abs, dancing.
He loves LMFAO
I'm sexy and I know it,
"I've got a russian in my pants
and I ain't afraid to show it.."
He dances, prances, and wiggles
in his swimwuit or underwear.

Little boy barrels down the stairs,
jumping into the living room
a pull-up on his head
"I am the Red Ranger!"
Striking a kick butt pose,
go go Power Rangers!

Little boy runs around
proudly wearing sister's
pink Super-Girl cape,
"I'm Batman!" 
he says in his deepest voice,
Pulling the cape to his face.

Little boy at Christmas,
making a "ninja bread house and
ninja bread men"
The coolest cookie because,
they are ninjas.

Little boy wearing his batman shirts
and cargo shorts, camouflage.
His sister's pink bikini top
ties sticking out of his shirt.

Little boy with ribbons in his hair,
a straight in the air pony tail,
please make my tiger and 
reindeer match , meme.






~Parker~



No comments:

Post a Comment