Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tandem poem
by: JoJo Ball

A child asks, "What is the grass?",
"How does my toy work?", "Why can't I fly?",
"Who makes the rain?" "When does the sun choose to come up?",
Questions the child expects you to answer with logic.
But the answer is simple, the answer is that it just is.
I attempted to answer my most puzzling question
everyday as a small child, "Why is the sky blue?"
now I realize there's no reason at all. It just is.
How can that be? how is it?
When will we know why it is?
Can we know why it is? I think not.
Somethings you just have to accept.
And when you accept you learn.
Whether it's lessons from past mistakes,
or knowledge from school.
However somethings you must accept as fact.
Whether as blind faith or accepting that there is no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment