Sunday, May 5, 2013

Partner Poem-By Katie Hedgepeth and Connor Kaplan


Frantic as my head is spinning.
False facts overcrowd my mind.
Finally I come to my senses
As I see the future.
Fully understanding the unknown,
While frantically running around.
For this is the end of her life,
She can’t deal with the future.
What is to come next?
What could it be?


Trying to quickly predict the past,
She puts herself into a spiral
And her head is spinning.
She doesn’t know where she stands,
Is she dreaming?
Or is this real life?
Perhaps she will wake up, 
From this horrible nightmare.


Her last thoughts going through her head,
The room spinning,
Ground shaking.
She clenches onto the table
Afraid that these are her last few seconds
Of her life.
Terrified and panicking.
Her eyes wide opened,
As she waits,
Waits to see what comes next.
For she can predict
The future.

No comments:

Post a Comment