Monday, May 20, 2013

The Reason by Kimberly Coverly


The Reason by Kimberly Coverly

My life is stressful
            I despise it so much,
            The sudden lull,
            Deprived from his touch.

            Why go through such pain?
            I could give in to temptation,          
            Focus only on vain,
            Change my location.

Because my life is worth more
To love someone, who continually closes that door.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The Reason by Stevie Smith

My life is vile
         I hate it so
         I’ll wait awhile   
         And then I’ll go.

         Why wait at all?
         Hope springs alive,
         Good may befall   
         I yet may thrive.

It is because I can’t make up my mind   
If God is good, impotent or unkind.

No comments:

Post a Comment