Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Train of Thought (Rough Draft) By Ellyssa Pearce

A brick wall with windows as I sit and
Look at the words in my hands
Wondering what that man is doing
Where is he now, what does he want.
A boy in pink skates and slides by,
A man takes pictures to save time,
A time that’s valuable to him.
Birds are vibrantly screeching.
She’s talking but I lose focus,
Which turns to gibberish, then a hum.
The birds turn on again.
The bloated bushes to the right
Reminds me of a wedding,
Duct tape is peeling.
A girl harps up and down a scale,
It’s all jumbled now.
The bush is still bloated,
The wedding sounds nice,
A women I’ve seen before walks by,
Scatters my train of thought.
The birds are like a humming heat.
The wind swooshes still,
The man stands in a vision,
The one I promised to,
The bushes remind me of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment