Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The beginning of an Adventure in Johto by Connor Kaplan



The beginning of an Adventure in Johto by Connor Kaplan

Being in the car I always am bored.
To cure myself of this of this disease I reach
into my pocket and take a game.
But this game is more of an adventure,
so I click the button to turn it on
and my trek begins so I fall asleep.

As I wake up I find my in a
mysterious room with clock and desk.
I notice there is a computer on
and check to see what it does. When I turn
it on I find that it say’s “Connor’s Comp”.
I then turn to my right and notice stairs,
so I walk down and find women who
claims to be my mother and says to go
to the laboratory to visit
Professor Elm. So with nothing to do
I walk over and notice a sign saying,
“New Bark Town” and then I see the big lab.
Walking in I see a desk with three orbs.
I find the man named Elm and tells me
to choose one of the three orbs.
Each one different and only one yours.
So I walk up to each and see a plant,
a crocodile, and echidna.
Grass, Water, and Fire. The types of each.
I think long and hard choose the fire.
The professor says the name, “Cyndaquil”.
And then tells me my adventure has now
began, and that we will be partners.

I soon here a voice that sounds like my dad,
I look up away from my game and dad
tells me that we are “here” and to shut down.
My adventure would have to wait a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment