Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Loved Ones-By Katie Hedgepeth


Energetic, loving, caring and sweet

We all loved her and thought she was so special.

Blonde, bouncy curly hair is how she was

Described, and was part of the Alpha Chi’s.

 

When days were gloomy and dark, she could light

Up the whole room with her glamorous smirk.

 

It was a hot, blistering, spring day at

Oregon State, many students were out.

Some at the Brew Station drinking their

Iced cold beer, while others walking to get

To a specific destination.  I’ll

Always remember the time and place when

My heart sank; I was walking to class to

Take an exam when my phone started to

Ring because I had recieved a message.

 

As I looked at my I-Phone I realized

That I had an important text from my

Sorority. As I opened it up

My heart immediately sunk and I felt

As if I had been pulled down by a huge

Anchor on a boat. In the middle of

Campus I began crying and couldn’t

Stop.  Tears streaming down my face, eye makeup

Waving down my face, stopping in my tracks.

 

That day, I lost an amazing friend that

Was so generous and so special to

Me, she will always be remembered and

Part of the Alpha Chi Omega House.

She is always there watching out for us,

For she will always be our special Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment